Monday, February 23, 2015

Homemade Strawberry Lemonade Blast


I wanted to share with you this recipe I came up with when I wasn't sure what to drink. I was so thirsty but not for water and of course I didn't want to head for the soda. So I decided to make a quick refreshing drink made with only four items.


What you'll need...


  • 2 bottles of water
  • 1 Lemon
  • Five strawberries, fresh or frozen.
  • Sugar (if you feel you need a bit)



First you start out pouring both bottles in your cup or mason jar. Don't fill it up too much just enough to add sugar later.


Now after we pour the water, you squeeze the lemon in. If the seeds fall in that's okay, just get a tight nit strainer and strain it out. After you have squeezed the lemon, in a blender or food processor  put the strawberries with a bit of the lemon water you made and process away.Until it's a bit smooth and chunky at the same time.

Then just mix into the glass and add a bit of sugar or stevia if needed.


Now Enjoy!! your homemade strawberry lemonade blast!! 


I made my family quite a few that we can save for during the week. 


Enjoy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment